Digital Blocks Video Signal & Image Processing IP Cores perform a wide range of functions, including NTSC / PAL / SECAM Video Sync Seperator, Color Space Converter, Chroma Resampler, and BT.656 Encoder & Decoder.
Digital Blocks offers the following video signal & image processing IP Cores for embedded video applications:
- DB1800 – Standard Definition NTSC/PAL/SECAM Video Sync Separator
- DB1810 – Color Space Converter
- DB1820 – Chroma Resampler
- DB1825 – RGB to YCrCb Color Space Converter with 4:4:4 to 4:2:2 Chroma Resampler
- DB1830 – BT.656 Encoder
- DB1840 – BT.656 Decoder
- DB1892 – RGB to CCIR601/656 Encoder
The DB1892 — performing RGB to CCIR601/656 Encoder conversion – can interface the output of a LCD Controller (such as Digital Blocks DB9000 family) to a LCD display with a CCIR601/656 Encoder input requirement.