Digital Blocks DB-SPI-FLASH-CTRL-AMBA is a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) Controller Verilog IP Core supporting access to Single/Dual/Quad/Octal SPI Flash Memory devices by way of Processor Memory-Mapped IO or Boot, Execute-in-Place (XIP), and DMA. Features include the following:
- AMBA Interface for CPU Programmable IO of Flash Memory
- Second optional AMBA Interface for Execut-in-Place (XiP) or Boot
- Single/Dual/Quad/Octal IO Modes
- SDR/DTR up to 200 MHz
- Continuous or Wrap Transfer Modes
- Supports Aesto, Cypress/Spansion, Macronix, Micron, Winbond
The DB-SPI-FLASH-CTRL-AMBA is a member of Digial Blocks SPI Controller IP family SPI Flash Memory Controller Verilog IP Core and targets ASIC/FPGA design teams.